WE ARE ONE 2014

13 October 2012

PVD BEATPORT MIX AVAILABLE FOR OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD


I think you always wanted as much as I did to be able to download a full Paul Van Dyk mix session in proper quality. Well if this has been one of your dreams, now it can become reality. As you probably know already on September 26th Paul went to the Berlin office of Beatport and had a 2 hours long mix session there.
Now the 2 hours mix is available for download in 320 kbps quality from Beatport. You can also download separately each and every track Paul played during the session.
The idea seems brilliant to me and honestly I paid to have this set in my personal collection. I hope that this will become a habit and we will have similar occasions in the future.
If you want to download the mix head to this adress and proceed.
After that enjoy 2 hours of the freshest electronic music tunes played by the master himself.

P.S.: I hope that one day PVD team will also find a solution to legally download some sets played by Paul in selected venues around the world. That would really be awesome.

1 comment:

Dari said...

"P.S.: I hope that one day PVD team will also find a solution to legally download some sets played by Paul in selected venues around the world. That would really be awesome."

you're so right, dude :)